Yes I know...I am the worst blogger. I seem to blog in my head...and never get it down on the computer! I spend so much work time on the computer that I am not spending my free time here! But, I want to document our family and so I plan to post more...I promise! Also, who knows what random order some of my postings may be in....as I feel like I need to do catch up.
Here are some of my favorite photos from a professional photo shoot in November of 2010. These were our first family photos since Lauren was 1 year old! I can't believe it. We do need family photos more often!
Lauren was 4.75 and in her last year of preschool. Ryan was 7.5 and in the middle of second grade. He had just lost his first tooth!!! A couple of the photos show the small gap on the bottom.











No comments:
Post a Comment