Sunday, October 28, 2012

March 2012: USS Battleship Texas

March 24-25 weekend. Steve flew in and went with Mark and Ryan to the Battleship Texas for a Cub Scout sleepover! Yikes…not big sleeping quarters, but great memories for all.  

Their sleepover was on a Friday night. Lauren, my mom and I met Mark, Steve and Ryan at Kemah for lunch at the Aquarium on Saturday. Mark and Steve were so tired! I don't think they got more than a couple hours of sleep.

While they were gone, I planned our landscaping and bought flowers and bushes! On Sunday, the planting started. Why does everyone wait to landscape until they are selling a house?! Ohhhh....And as if getting no sleep wasn't bad enough, we put Steve to work helping with landscaping to prepare the house to put on the market! He's a good sport!













San Jacinto Monument
 






 






No comments:

Post a Comment